Kadhi Pakora is made of Besan. It is a very tasty and nourishing dish. Very easy to make. Try Kadhi Pakora platter with Hari Dhaniya Chutney, Chawal, Roti and Sukhe Aloo. Kadhi Pakora recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Kadhi Pakora:-
Step 1: Ingredients of Pakori for Kadhi Pakora:-
- Bengal gram flour/ Besan – 250gm for Pakori
- Water – 300 ml for Pakori
- Oil – 75ml
- Water – 1 bowl full with 1 teaspoon of Salt to soak Pakori
Step 2: Ingredients of Kadhi for Kadhi Pakora:-
- Bengal Gram – 75 gm for the base
- Curd – 350 gm
- Water – 750 ml
- Salt – 1 tea spoon
- Fenugreek Seeds – 1/4 teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds – 1 tea spoon
- Coriander Powder – 1.5 tea spoon
- Turmeric Powder – 1.5 tea spoon
- Red Chilly Powder – 1.5 tea spoon
- Asafetida – 1/4 teaspoon
- Garam Masala – 1 tea spoon
- Pure Ghee – 2 table spoon
How to prepare Kadhi Pakora:-
Step 1: How to prepare Pakori for Kadhi Pakora:-
Mix the Besan and Water to make batter for Pakories, mix it well with hands, see when Besan is fluffy.
- Take the deep pan or Wok, put on high gas, take 75 ml Oil.
- When hot, put small balls of Besan Paste in it.
- They will take drum shape, that means your Pakori are soft. Take little Oil for Pakori.
- When cooked from both sides take it out in a plate.
- Take a bowl full of plain water and put one tea spoon of salt in it.
- Now soak Pakories in it.
Step 1: How to prepare kadhi for Kadhi Pakora:-
- Mix Besan in a bowl and pour little Water and Curd to it and make smooth paste.
- Now take a deep wok or Cooker on high gas, put 2 table spoon of Desi Ghee/ Oil in it.
- Now put Methi in it then Cumin Seed in it and add paste to it.
- Put Coriander Powder, Red Chilly Powder, Turmeric Powder and Salt in the mixture.
- Now add 500 ml of water in it.
- Wait for a boil.
- Sim the gas, cover with the lid, leave it for 30 minutes on simmer and stir it in small intervals.
- Now add Pakori to it.
- For Pakori, first squeeze the Pakories, then put it in the Kadhi.
- Now heat it for another 3 min then put 1 tea spoon Garam Masala for taste and aroma, close gas and fix lid for 5 min.
- Close gas your Kadhi Pakora is ready to serve.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.