Moong Dal is full of Proteins, so it is healthy and very tasty. Children to adult everybody loves it. Here I have given a very easy method to make it. Try my method to make tasty moong dal. Moong dal fry recipe is available in Hindi and English both.
Ingredients for Moong Dal fry:-
- Moong dal – 250 gm
- Water – 600 ml
- Tomato – 1 piece
- Fresh green coriander – finely chopped
- Green Chili – finely chopped
- Red Chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
For fry (tadka):–
- 1 tablespoon Pure Ghee
- half spoon Asafetida
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Seed
- half teaspoon Red Chili powder
How to prepare Moong dal fry:-
- Take Moong dal, wash and soak it for half an hour.
- Finely chop Tomato, Green coriander and Green chili, keep it aside.
- Keep cooker on high flame, put soaked Dal and pour water in it.
- Now put chopped Tomato, Coriander, Chili in it.
- Put Red chili powder, Turmeric powder and Salt to it.
- Stir it well, close the lid.
- After 4 whistles close gas, keep it aside till steam is there.
- Now your dal is ready, mix it well.
- Prepare tadka for ur dal.
Moong dal fry (tadka) method:-
- Take a ball scoop.
- Dal Tadka with Ball Scoop
- Keep it on high flame and put Pure ghee in it.
- When ghee is heated put Asafetida in it, Cumin seed and red chili powder and at once put it inside dal.
- Hot Tip:- Keep in mind, do it swiftly as your masala will burn.
- Warning: Put it inside dal and cover it with lid.
- Your tasty Moong dal fry is ready to serve.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.