Shahi Paneer is a mouthwatering dish loved by all. You can have it anytime. Shahi Paneer is very tempting, full of taste and very easy to make. So try it. Shahi Paneer Recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients for Shahi Paneer:-
- Tomato – 5 finely chopped
- Onion – 2 finely chopped
- Cashew nuts – 15 pieces
- Kasoori Methi crushed – 1 tablespoon
- Garam Masala – 1/2 tablespoon
- Red Chili Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Green Cardamom (grind) – 6 pieces
- Butter – 2 tablespoon
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Fresh Cream – 2 teaspoon
- Paneer/ Cottage Cheese
How to prepare Shahi Paneer:-
- First, take Paneer and cut in square shape, keep it aside.
- Take a kadhai on medium gas and put Oil in it.
- When heated add Onion and cashew nuts to it and fry for 2 minutes.
- Now add Tomatoes to it and leave for 10 minutes on simmer gas.
- After 10 minutes add Red Chili Powder, Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder and Salt to it.
- Mix it well and now transfer mixture to grinder.
- Grind it and leave to cool.
- After 10 minutes add little Water to it and again grind it.
- Now pour mixture in same Kadahi and add Butter to it, cover it and leave it for 10 minutes on simmer gas.
- After 10 minutes open lid, add Fresh Cream to it, mix well.
- Add Kasoori Methi, Garam Masala and Green Cardamom Powder with Paneer chunks.
- Mix well.
- Close gas.
- Your yummy tasty Shahi Paneer is ready to serve.
- Serve hot.
- You can serve it with Roti, Paratha, Naan or Puri and Matar Pulao.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.