We all love spicy tasty food. If you are Foody, you will love Moti Hari Mirch ki Sabji. It has flavour aroma and great taste. You can serve it with North Indian Dal or with Parathas, it will go with all. Moti Hari Mirch ki Sabji is very easy to make and its cooking time is very less. Try it, you will love it. Moti Hari Mirch ki Sabji recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and english both.
Ingredients for Moti Hari Mirch ki sabji:-
- Moti Hari mirch – 6-7
- Boiled Potato – 2
- Besan – 1 tablespoon
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Cumin Seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder -1 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder -1 teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder – half teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – half teaspoon
- Black Salt – half teaspoon
- Garam Masala – half teaspoon
- Chat Masala – half teaspoon
- Roasted Cumin Powder – half teaspoon
- Amchoor Powder – half teaspoon
- Salt – half teaspoon
How to prepare Moti Hari Mirch ki sabji:-
- First grate boiled potatoes.
- Put half teaspoon red chili powder, coriander powder, black salt, amchoor powder, chat masala, roasted cumin powder, garam masala and salt in it and mix it well.
- Now take Moti hari mirch, cut it longitudinal.
- Take Besan in a bowl and add water to it, make a thin paste.
- Now fill Masala aloo in Moti hari mirch, roll it in Besan paste. Keep it aside.
- Take a kadahi, put oil in it.
- When heated, put Cumin Seed, red chili powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder in it.
- Now add Besan paste to it and let it roast.
- After Besan is roasted, put all Mircha in it and cover it with a lid.
- Keep mixing it in small intervals.
- When Mircha is cooked, your veg is ready.
- Your Moti Hari Mircha is ready to serve.
- You can serve it with North Indian Dal or with Parathas, it will go with all.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.