Bathua is a gold in itself, you can have it in different ways. Bathua Boondi Raita is one of the best way to have it. Bathua Boondi Raita is easy to make and very tasty, even children love it. Bathua Raita is very nourishing in every way, so try it. Serve Bathua Boondi Raita with Paranthas, Pooris. Bathua Boondi Raita recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients for Bathua Boondi Raita:-
- Curd – 580 gm
- Bathua Paste – 90gm
- Boondi – 90gm
- Roasted Cumin Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
How to prepare Bathua Boondi Raita:-
- First take Bathua Leaves and boil it in cooker.
- after 2 whistles close gas.
- when it is cool, churn it in a mixer grinder and make a paste.
- Take Curd and churn it.
- Now put Bathua Paste in it and mix it well.
- Put Salt, Roasted Cumin Powder and Red Chili Powder and mix it well.
- Put Boondi in it and mix it.
- Your tasty Bathua Boondi Raita is ready to serve.
- Serve Bathua Boondi Raita with Paranthas, Pooris.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.