Potato Aloo Cutlet are most favourite and made instantly, kids love it. It is simply made and is very filling. Potato Aloo Cutlet is good for health as Sabut Dana is very nourishing. You can serve Potato Aloo Cutlet to your guests also. Potato Aloo Cutlet is mouth watering and tempting. You can serve Potato Aloo Cutlet with Hari Mirch Achaar or Meethi Saunth Chutney, or as burger putting it between buns. Potato Aloo Cutlet recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Serves 6 persons
Ingredients of Potato Aloo Cutlet:-
- Boiled potato – 5 piece
- Bread – 2 piece, wet them with water and then press it hard, now mix it with potatoes
- Onion finely chopped -1 piece
- Fresh coriander leaves finely chopped – 20gm
- Green chili finely chopped – 1 piece
- Sago/ Sabut Dana – 50 gm
- Salt – 1.5 teaspoon
- Black pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil – 1/2 wok/ Kadahi
How to prepare Potato Aloo Cutlet:-
- Take boiled Potatoes and grate them.
- Half an hour before soak Sago in Water.
- Firstly take out Water of Sago with the help of Strainer.
- Now take mashed potato, wet Bread, Onion, Fresh Coriander Leaves, Green Chili, Sago, Salt, Black pepper and mix them well.
- Now make oval shape of the mixture.
- Take oil in wok and put on medium gas.
- When it is hot, put cutlets in it, 2 at a time and deep fry them.
- Now do them upside down, when reddish in color take them out.
- Now repeat process for other Cutlets.
- Potato Cutlets are ready to serve, serve it hot.
- Serve it hot with sauce, Hari Dhaniya Chutney.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.