Lauki ke Kofta Recipe is easy to make and loved by all. You can prepare Lauki ke Kofta in easy steps and can serve food full of nourishment and great taste. It tastes good with Naan, Chapati/ Roti, Bathua Paratha, Khasta Kachori, Aloo Ki Kachori etc. Lauki ke Kofta recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English.
Serves 4 persons
Ingredients of Lauki Ke Kofte:-
- Bottle Gourd – 500g
- Ginger – 1 inch grated
- Onion – 1 grated
- Boiled Potato – 1 grated
- Fresh Green Coriander – 4 strands finely chopped
- Fresh Green Chili – 1 piece finely chopped
- Tomato – 4 medium size finely chopped
- Red Chili Powder – 2 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala – 1 teaspoon
- Besan – 4 tablespoon
- Oil – ½ wok (Kadai)
- Asafetida – 1/4 teaspoon
- Cumin seed – ½ teaspoon
How to prepare Lauki Ke Kofte:-
- Grate Lauki/ Bottle guard, onion, potato and ginger, put Besan in it and then Salt, ½ teaspoon Red Chili Powder, Coriander Powder and Fresh Green Coriander and Fresh Green Chili and mash them together.
- Put kadahi on high flame, let oil heat and then fry kofta of this mixture, make small balls of it and put it in oil.
- Put it aside.
- Now take another Kadahi, put 1 tablespoon of oil on high flame when heated, put a pinch of Asafetida, Cumin Seed, Red Chili Powder, and Coriander Powder, Salt , simmer gas and put Tomato in it.
- Stir it in intervals with a Spatula, when Tomatoes are brownish in color ,pour 1 glass Water in it, put gas on medium and wait for boil.
- When it boils, put kofte in it.
- After putting kofte in it, wait for a boil to come, when boil comes, close gas and cover wok with a lid.
- Garnish it with Fresh Coriander Leaves, Fresh Green Chili and Garam Masala.Your Mazedaar Lauki ke Kofte is ready to serve.
- To make your platter more impressive and tasty you can serve Naan, Chapati/ Roti, Bathua Paratha, Khasta Kachori, Aloo Ki Kachori.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.