Mix Veg Sabji is a complete delight. If want some change in routine, go for this recipe. Mix Veg Sabji is full of health and taste, has a great nutritional value as it contains all veg high in fibre and vitamins with carbohydrates. You get Mix Veg Sabji in restaurants and feel delighted to have it. Very easy to make, and full of taste. Special thing of this veg is that it has Spinach, which is surprise as it has taste of it but not visible. Serve it with Naan, Roti or Paratha. It will be a perfect dinner and everybody will appreciate you. So go ahead and enjoy making it. Mix Veg Sabji recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Mix Veg Sabji:-
Vegetables to make it:-
- French beans – 100g
- Spinach – 500g
- Peas without peeling – 150g
- Cherry tomato – 50g
- Mushrooms – 70g
- Carrot – 100g
- Cauliflower – 100g
- Onion – 230g
- Tomato – 300g
Masalas to make it:-
- Oil – 4 table spoon
- Asafoetida – 1 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds – 3 teaspoon
- Red chili powder – 3 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 4 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 2 teaspoon
- Water – 10 ml
How to prepare Mix Veg Sabji:-
- Take a Cooker on high gas, put washed Palak leaves in it, close lid and after 2 whistle close gas.
- Leave it in steam.
- Now take out boiled leaves and let them cool.
- Put the leaves in grinder and make paste of boiled leaves. Keep it aside.
- Wash the Veg and cut them finely, leave Onions and Tomatoes separate, Note Cherry tomatoes are chopped with all vegetables.
- Please Note in this recipe, Peas will not be peeled off, they will be finely chopped in total.
- Now take cooker on high gas, put 2 tablespoon of Oil in it, add 1/4 teaspoon of Asafoetida, 1.5 teaspoon of Cumin Seeds, when fried put 1.5 teaspoon of Red Chili Powder, 2 teaspoon of Coriander Powder and 1 teaspoon of Turmeric Powder.
- Put all cut Vegetables in it, add 10 ml of Water and close lid.
- Close gas after 2 whistle.
- Leave it in steam.
- Meanwhile take Onion and make a smooth paste in grinder.
- Take a Kadhai on high flame and put 2 table spoon of Oil in it.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of Asafoetida, 1 teaspoon of Cumin Seeds and 1 teaspoon of Garam Masala to it.
- When fried, put all the Onion Paste in it, simmer gas and mix it in small intervals.
- Let it roast.
- Now take Tomatoes and make paste in grinder.
- When Onion is brownish, add Tomato paste in it, and add 1.5 teaspoon of Red Chili Powder, 2 teaspoon of Coriander Powder and 1 teaspoon of Turmeric Powder in it with 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- When Tomato paste is roasted and is dark in color, Oil is separated, means it is ready, now add Palak Paste to it.
- Keep it for 5 minutes and then add all cooked Vegetables in it.
- Now mix it well and keep for 10 minutes, close gas.
- Your yummy Palak Mix Veg is ready to serve it hot.
- To enhance taste you can serve it with Naan, Paratha.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.