Aloo and Palak are both tasty and healthy veg. Aloo has carbohydrates which is very necessary for health and Spinach has iron content, it makes blood. The combination of this veg is full of health and taste as Spinach and Potatoes both are tasty veg. When they are made together, it is very nutritious for kids and elders both. Palak Aloo is easy to make and gives strength and energy. Serve it with Parathas in dinner or in lunch with North Indian Platter. Palak Aloo recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
- Spinach – 250gm finely chopped
- Potato – 2 pieces, cut in small pieces
- Asafetida – 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin seed – 1 teaspoon
- Red chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1.5 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – ½ teaspoon
- Oil –1.5 table spoon
How to prepare Aloo Palak:-
- First take Palak, wash it thoroughly and then finely chop it.
- Take Potatoes, peel it and cut into pieces.
- Take a Kadhai on full gas, put Oil in it.
- When Oil is hot, put Cumin Seeds, Red Chili Powder, Coriander Powder and Turmeric Powder in it.
- Mix it well.
- Put Palak and Aloo in it and Salt.
- Mix it and cover it with a lid.
- Simmer gas and leave it for 5-10 miutes.
- Mix it in small intervals (approx 2 minutes), water will come out from Palak.
- When little water is left, see potatoes are cooked, open lid and keep it on simmer.
- Mix it in small intervals (approx 2 minutes).
- When all water is dried, close gas and your tasty Aloo Palak is ready to eat.
- Serve it with Parathas in dinner or in lunch with North Indian Platter.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.