Shimla Mirch is our favourite because of its aroma and taste. We prepare it in many ways but stuffed shimla mirch is best in flavour. Here I have given a very easy method to prepare it. Do try it. Stuffed Shimla Mirch recipe is available in Hindi and English both.
Ingredients for Stuffed Shimla Mirch:-
- Capsicum – 2 piece
- Boiled Potato – 2 piece grated.
- Cornflour – 3 teaspoon
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Cumin Seed – 1 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Half teaspoon red chili powder for boiled potato
- Half teaspoon coriander powder for boiled potato
- Half teaspoon Black Salt for boiled potato
- Half teaspoon Garam masala boiled potato
- Half teaspoon Chat Masala for boiled potato
- Half teaspoon Roasted Jeera powder for boiled potato
- Half teaspoon Amchoor powder for boiled potato
- 1 teaspoon Salt for boiled potato
How to prepare Stuffed shimla mirch:-
- First grate boiled potatoes.
- Now add all masalas of boiled potato in it with 1 spoon of cornflour.
- Mix it well.
- Cut shimla mirch in round thick pieces.
- take 2 spoon of cornflour in a bowl and mix it with water.
- Now fill the filling in shimla mirch pieces and dip it in cornflour mixture.
- take a kadahi, put oil in it and keep on high flame.
- When heated put Cumin seeds then Red chili powder, Turmeric powder and Coriander powder.
- Mix it well.
- Simmer gas.
- Now put stuffed Shimla Mirch in it, and do it upside down 2 times so that masala mix all over it nicely.
- If you feel that masala is kindled, pour 1 tablespoon of water in it.
- Cover with lid.
- Do it upside down in every 2 minutes.
- When you feel Shimla mirch is cooked, close gas.
- Your yummy Stuffed Shimla mirch is ready to serve.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Recipe and provide your valuable comment.