Shimla Mirch Aloo ki sabji is instant and great in taste. It is nourishing and is made in little Oil. Serve it with Paratha or with Dal in lunch. Shimla Mirch Aloo ki sabji recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Shimla Mirch Aloo ki sabji:-
- Shimla mirch/ Capsicum – 2 piece cut in big piece
- Potato – 2 cut in big piece
- Red Chili Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Asafetida – 1/4 teaspoon
- Oil -1.5 tablespoon
How to prepare Shimla Mirch Aloo ki sabji:-
- Wash shimla mirch, cut it in big pieces.
- Note:- Always use green capsicum for this veg.
- Wash Potato, peel it and cut it in big pieces.
- Take a wok/ kadahi, put oil, open gas on high flame and add asafetida and cumin seeds to it.
- When roasted put red chili powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder to it.
- Now add shimla mirch and potato to it with salt, mix it well.
- Simmer gas and cover it with a lid.
- Mix it in small intervals (in 5 minutes).
- After sometime, check if potatoes are soft and capsicum is soft that means it is cooked, open lid and let it roast on simmer gas.
- When your veg looks reddish and beautiful fragance comes, that means it is roasted.
- It takes 15 – 20 minutes.
- Now add black pepper to it.
- Your yummy shimla mirch aloo ki sabji is ready to serve.
- Serve it with Paratha or with Dal in lunch.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.