Tamatar ki chutney increases your foods flavor. We all love it and it is so easy to prepare. Tamatar ki chutney recipe is available in Hindi and English both.
Ingredients for Tamatar ki Chutney:-
- Tomatoes – 4 pieces
- Green chili – cut in 2 pieces
- Cumin seed – 1 teaspoon
- Red chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- Oil – 1 table spoon
- Black pepper – Half teaspoon
How to prepare Tamatar ki chutney:-
- Wash tomatoes and finely chop.
- Cut green chili in 2 piece from middle.
- Now put kadahi on high flame and put oil in it, when heated put cumin seed in it.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder to it.
- Add salt and chili and mix it well.
- Simmer gas and cover with a lid.
- After 5 minutes, close gas.
- Mix black pepper and mix it well.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.