We love to have light snacks. For this Tikoni mathri are the best and is also very delicious. Here I have given a very easy method to make it at home without any fuss, some easy steps and it is made. Try it and enjoy. Tikoni Mathri Recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients of Mathri:-
- Maida Flour- 500 gm
- Suji – 28 gm
- Oil – 150 ml
- Salt – 1.5 teaspoon
- Ajwain/ Carom Seeds – 1.5 teaspoon
- Water – 340 ml
- Half Kadahi Oil to deep fry
How to prepare Tikoni Mathri:-
- Take Maida Flour and Suji in a big plate and make a hole in between and fill it with Oil.
- Now put Salt and Ajwain in it.
- Now mix it well with the ingredients by taking it in your palms and rub it.
- When it is mixed thoroughly put some water and knead (Goondna) it.
- Now take a rolling base and a rolling pin.
- Take a small size ball of Dough and make it a round with the help of rolling pin on rolling base.
- Roll it till the round is very thin then wrap it to make a triangle.
- Now take a Kadahi or wok on high flame and fill it with Oil.
- When Oil is hot put these Tikoni Mathri into it to fry.
- When they are reddish take them out on a plate.
- Repeat this process till you finish your dough.
- Take a newspaper and spread it on table and put Tikoni mathri on it to cool.
- When it is cool fill it in a air tight bottle and keep it.
- Tikoni Mathri are made.
- You can keep it for a month and enjoy your snack.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.