Masala Idli is so tasty and tempting, and very easy to make. Sometimes we should go for a different variety and then Masala Idli is the name. Very easy to make and very tasty to have. You can easily prepare it for breakfast or evening snacks. Masala Idli recipe is available in Hindi (हिंदी) and English both.
Ingredients for Masala Idli:-
- Idli – 12
- Rai – 1.5 teaspoon
- Chana Dal – 1 tablespoon
- Urad Dal – 1 tablespoon
- Kari Patta – 20 leaves
- Onion – 2 cut longitudinal
- Red Chili whole – 2
- Red Chili Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil – 2 tablespoon
How to prepare Masala Idli:-
- Take Idli and cut into 2 pieces.
- Take a kadahi on medium flame and put Oil in it.
- When heated put Rai in it.
- When Rai fries, add Chana Dal and Urad Dal to it and Red Chili whole.
- After it fries put Onions in it and Kari Patta.
- Fry little, see when Onion is little pinkish put Red Chili Powder and mix well.
- Add Idli to it.
- Mix well and let it cook for 5 minutes, till it is mixed thoroughly with the Masala.
- Your yummy Masala Idli is ready to serve.
- Serve it with Nariyal Chutney.
Your feedback is important for us. Please rate the Article and provide your valuable comment.